Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's Been A LONG Time

Here is a picture of me a couple months ago and my hair is about 4 inches shorter now.

My Aunt Jill took this picture of my and all my siblings tickling Kaden. This is the same day as the one above. Kaden is growing up and has been entertaining us a lot about his "friend" John. John is his made up friend that lives in Disney Land.
I got to play soccer again this year and the reason I am just resting is because I am on defense. My team name is the Sonics. My number is 22, it was my moms basketball number.


Here is the first day of CC school. I'm obviously posing. In CC we learn History, Latin, Math skip counting, States and Capitals of the USA, Science and Music Theory with the Tin Whistle. I'm also in a class called Essentials where I do writing and diagramming a sentence and fun math games.
Here is a poem I wrote the first week.

America

Land of...

Exciting, rushing rivers.

Glimmering, inviting seashores that make you want to swim.

Snow covered, beautiful mountains

Crowded, productive farms with bunnies being bouncy.

. Crazy, large cities.

Holy, welcoming churches of God and His love.

AMERICA, land of...

Free people who are blessed to live here.

Loving people who give joy to the lonely.

Rich, giving people transfixed on serving the poor.

“GOD BLESS AMERICA,

MY HOME SWEET HOME!”


This is a picture of me and one of my good friends - Samantha.


This was at my Grandmas house on the 4th of July. We decorated bikes, got our faces painted and rode in a family parade listening to patriotic music.
Here is my cousin Lauren and I at the State Capital. We took a tour and I forgot what I learned but I liked it. I do remember how they recently added a middle section where there are new offices in the building.


I wanted to show you a picture of all of the bugs I've caught lately. But my mom doesn't have them on her camera and can't put them on here. But I've caught a praying mantis and I named it Timmy. I caught a gecko with no tail. I also caught a lizard with a red head and a blue belly.

Thank you for looking at my blog.

4 comments:

Sarah Price said...

Avery, I loved reading your blog and seeing the beautiful pictures!! You did a great job!

I miss you so much and can't wait to see you again!!
Much love,
Sarah

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I like your poem & I love that you like to catch critters & bugs...even though you look a lot like your mom, you are very different in this way...it makes me smile. I love you. Thanks for sharing your blog with us.

Gina Deceuster said...

I love your poem! You have talent.

The Millers said...

LOVE YOUR POEM!!! God has sure blessed you with many awesome talents! (Love seeing you on the soccer field again)