Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Mixed School Stuff

Here is me and my cousin Lauren. We are going on the train at Bonfante Gardens. We had so fun and we really liked it!


Soccer started again and I have really fun. This is me getting really sweaty in the game.


On our new schedule we get "outside fun" time and this is a picture of me Adison and Kenyon having fun on our scooters.


This was at blackberry festival at Shasta. We had so fun! I'm in a watermelon eating contest and I won. There was a trail you could walk on with blackberries in it and stuff and I liked it.
This is me and Adison on her birthday. On Adison's brithday we had a walk outside with the flash lights and that was my favorite thing. But this picture shows that me and Adison are together on this picture of her birthday.

This is my 2nd grade curriculum stuff. It's kind of been kind of easy so far. The back of the books look kind of hard. The math book has multiplication in it and division.
This is Avery doing preschool with the little ones. I like being my momma's helper.

Thanks for checking my blog out. I hope you could see me soon! Bye.



10 comments:

Middleton said...

I love it! Like always!

The Horners said...

It sounds like you are having fun with school! You are such a good soccer player! I loved watching you run after the ball. You are a good team mate and they are lucky to have you, even if you do get a little sweaty! Love you!

Rochelle said...

Go Avery! I love soccer too! I probably can't see you play since I'm watching your cousins play on Saturdays, but I'm proud of how hard you are working at it and school too!

Rochelle said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you how much I love that first picture of you with your cousin. You look so pretty in it!

The McGraths said...

You look so grownup!! Love you so much!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

WOW! It looks like you've been having so much FUN! You are a terrific soccer player (I know because I've seen you play!) & it looks like you are a big helper for your mom, too! We are all so lucky to have you in our family! Hugs & Kisses...

Grandma Howell said...

Wow ! I like your blog background is it new? I love the picture of you and Lauren together (it's my favorite)and I think you are an awesome soccer player. I hope you never stop playing because you just get better every year. I am so proud of you. You are a very cool girl.

The Millers said...

Way to go winning the watermelon eating contest! I love watermelon! You are an awesome soccer player. I love all your other pics too! Miss you cutie!

Gina Deceuster said...

Hey Avery, Luke is playing soccer too! I'm glad you're having so much fun with everything you do. It's so great to be happy!!

Gpa Paul said...

I got to see you play soccer and you are really, really good. Congratulations on all stars. love gpa paul