Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Avery's good pictures

This is me and my friend Brooklyn and we are holding Gatorade.
This is me and my dad sitting on the porch and I served water to my mom and dad and sisters and brothers.
This is me putting my feet on the top of my bike and I am going down the hill doing it. Grandma, I think this will scare you a lot.



This is my dog Max and he listens to me. This is me and my dad and we are all kayaking.
This is me riding my bike.
This is me, my sister Adia and my brother Kenyon and Adison is scared to do it.




3 comments:

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

Wow Avery, I really like your "good pictures!" I didn't know you could do tricks on your bike...I think that's cool...but I bet it will scare G'ma Gloria! I hope I can make it to one of your soccer games soon. love you, G'ma Jenny

Grandma Howell said...

AVERY, I really like the pictures you added to your blog. You are right "you do scarry tricks" and you cannot do them when I am there. You look really funny jumping with your brother and sister. I hope to get to see one of your soccer games soon. love you, Grandma

Winnie said...

Hi,Avery,Do you remember me?
It is so cool that you could play soccer with your friends.You looks cute in these pictures!!