Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Avery's Best Time Playing Soccer

This is my coach and the friends that I made in my soccer. This is my first time playing soccer. This is my favorite day of playing soccer!

I can run super duper fast and this is something really fun. I told my coach I couldn't get anymore water because we ran out of water and I was so thirsty but I could not get any more water.
It was super duper hot outside and this is my last water break.
This is me and my brother Kenyon laying down.
This is me in my bathing suit and Kaden he is right in my lap and he is sure really cute!

8 comments:

Gina Deceuster said...

I bet you're a great soccer player. Running around makes me thirsty and tired, too!

The McGraths said...

I used to play soccer too. My favorite picture is the one of you running. I bet your very fast. I also like the picture of Kaden sitting on your lap. I bet your a great big sister.

The Horners said...

Avery you look so cute in your bows! It looks like you're the fastest one on your team! I wish we could stay to come see one of your games!

The Mid-Cart Parentals said...

I think it is so cool that you get to play soccer. I hope you will let us know when your games are so we can come & watch you run "super duper" fast!

Grandma Howell said...

Avery, you are a very cute soccer player. I know you can run fast and that picture of you running is really cool. I hope I get to see you play soccer. Don't forget to let me know when your games are!

The Millers said...

I knew you'd be a great soccer player and you look like you're really super fast! I also knew you'd be the cutest little soccer player around! Kaden and you look so cute together (I like the one with Kenyon too!)

Rochelle said...

Yay Avery! I'm glad you had fun playing soccer. It is my favorite sport to play! I played a lot of soccer so if you want to play with me I would love it!

Middleton Family said...

Cool pictures Avery! Looks like you are doing good at soccer. I can't wait to see you play in a game.

Love, Adia